[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, October 21,

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 02:44:51 UTC 2010

Hi Larry,

Thank you for sending out the agenda for the next conference call. However, since our state convention is right around the corner I am wondering if it might be possible to move the items about state convention and youth outreach to the top of the agenda. I do not know about anyone else, but it seems to me that by the time we get done discussing everything about the status with the Michigan Commission for the Blind that we do not seem to have enough time to properly discuss other items like state convention. Sometimes it feels as though the main focus of our organization these days is opposing the Commission for the Blind, and I believe there should be more to our organization than simply opposing the Michigan Commission for the Blind.

Respectfully,
Elizabeth