[nfbmi-talk] Registration at the Lower Price is being extended.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 03:15:51 UTC 2010

Yes, I encountered the exact same thing. However, someone at our chapter meeting tonight said that she was not able to reserve a room at the convention rate. If the pre-registration time is being extended, then would it be possible for more rooms to be added to our block of rooms in the hotel? It would seem to me that anyone who registers for the convention should be able to receive the convention rate for the hotel.

Elizabeth