[nfbmi-talk] braille reading contest

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 03:39:46 UTC 2010

Hi ,

Elizabeth , will you be in our braille reading team? I hope so.
Is there anyone else out there who wants to join us?

I just ordered some articles in braille from the National Center.

I already get the Upper Room and I ordered The Daily Bread from
Braille Ministries dot org
I have their email address if anyone wants it.

The latter 2 devotionals are quite easy  reading and the Daily Bread is formatted wonderfully. I also downloaded some BRF files from bookshare.
and ordered a braille book from NLS
Actually, I probably have more than enough to read but I'll now just have to find a quiet spot that is warm.

Georgia