[nfbmi-talk] Youth Outreach Updates, convention, background checks, and sweatshirts

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Oct 21 03:34:45 UTC 2010

Hi, Melinda. My name is Tonya calling out of New Port, Michigan and I used to know a Melinda, but her name was Melinda Latham. She was from, I forget where she was from, but she had a brother named Keith and they were blind and so I'm wondering if you're her and whatnot and but anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/OTsH1uD2-20101020-2331.wav