[nfbmi-talk] True or False: Newsline to return to Michigan this week?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Oct 21 14:19:38 UTC 2010

Hi Eric!  Well, I heard that to News Line.  I spoke to Georgia.  She said that the News Line is gonna be returning she hopes not this week, she said she hopes by the New Year or by I think Christmas or something like that.  She hopes, she didn't say this week cause she said that she talked to Pat Beaucanon and he worked out to partially fund the money but she doesn't know where she's gonna get the rest of it.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/fp5NB6Kr-20101021-1016.wav