[nfbmi-talk] mcb??

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:55:59 UTC 2010

I'm just wondering if there is a little misunderstanding here.  They are in
fact restructuring the physical premises of the Michigan Comission Training
Center in kalamazoo.  All students are going home November 19th and the
center is relocating while there is a massive remodeling.

Do you think maybe somebody misunderstood mcbtc to be mcb?