[nfbmi-talk] request for reasonable accommodation accessable information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 14:07:29 UTC 2010

Request for Information Related to April 17 2008 MCB Meeting

September 7, 2010

Re: Reasonable Accommodation

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

To: Patrick D. cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind

And State of Michigan ADA Coordinator

Duncan Wyeth, DELEG, Title II ADA Coordinator

Dear Mr. Cannon and Mr. Wyeth:

I am writing you today to ask for information in accessible format pursuant to obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Specifically I am requesting the ALJ summary referenced in the minutes of the MCB Meeting (see attachment after my signature line). Clearly this report is already in accessible format and was used at this meeting. I request this summary in digital format being my most effective means of communications. Simply the Word document may be sent to my e-mail address listed above. Moreover, as this ALJ summary and related documents were at this meeting and under both Title I of the Rehabilitation Act and Section 504 of that same act requires that such information is made accessible at the very meeting I request that this information is posted forthwith as an attachment or appendix to these minutes on the MCB web site.

Further, I am requesting the recording of this meeting which may be put on a thumb drive and mailed to my address listed above.

I thank you in advance for your prompt response to this inquiry.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.