[nfbmi-talk] Meet the Blind Month Activities for a very small chapter?

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 22:13:53 UTC 2010

Our Ann Arbor chapter is averaging four to five members per meeting, including Nick and I. We have had two meetings so far, with our
third scheduled for this Saturday. I would like to have us do a Meet the Blind activity in October. I have never actually been a
part of a local chapter before, and now I am running a local chapter! What are some meet the blind month activities that work well
for a fledgling chapter with essentially no treasury?
Terri Wilcox