[nfbmi-talk] You Can Help

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 12 11:25:42 UTC 2010

Yes, and the commissioners already have many reports or should have them
under the Rehab Act. They also have financials, including the operating
budget through the first three quarters of the yer. Something that has been
denied to this requester and something that was openly promised by Mr.
Cannon at the budget meeting of July 26, as well as the data you are
requesting here Fred.

What happened to the promise of delivery of in information required by
several laws? Cannon threw that on the dog pile of requests for information
called the Michigan Freedom of Information Act and DELEG's abuse of that law
and process.

Anyway well written Fred and thank you for it.

sincerely,

Joe