[nfbmi-talk] request for accommodations and accessable information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 12:52:41 UTC 2010

September 13, 2010

Duncan O. Wyeth

Executive Director

Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth

And DELEG ADA Title II Coordinator

Michigan Commission on Disability Concerns

Victor Center

201 N. Washington Square, Suite 150

Lansing, Michigan  48913

TEL:  517  335-0103

Wyethd2 at michigan.gov

Re: Request for ADA Information Accessible Format

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

810-516-5262

Dear Mr, Wyeth,

I am writing you today to request any facility surveys conducted pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 on the very Victor Office building in which your offices are located.

Moreover, I am writing to request all information related to the recent installation of some accessible signs between the period of March 19, 2010 and the present in that building including invoices, work orders, etc.

In addition I am requesting this information not only in print form but also in accessible format pursuant to obligations under the ADA, Title II, subpart e, communications as I am indeed a person who is blind.

To wit: I am simply requesting that this information is not only sent to me in print, but also that duplicates of the same printed information are made readily available and in a timely manner as Word documents or plain text attachments to my e-mail address listed above.

Thank you for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.