[nfbmi-talk] C I C Meeting, Today

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 12:22:31 UTC 2010

In regards to maintenance... It is typical agency modus opporandi to not
give real information to the CIC and then to try to get them to rrubber
stamp, usually aan extralegal activitiy.

They did that for years with their rummied college policy.

All Cannon ever used that entity for was to claim inclusion of consumers.

That said, I too was proud of the intervention and of all there at
yesterday's meeting and my comments are not meant to denigrate that in the
least.

Peace,

Joe