[nfbmi-talk] regarding yesterday's CIC meeting

laschuck at juno.com laschuck at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 21:09:39 UTC 2010

About the meeting on Wednesday: I'm the parent rep on the CIC.  The CIC meeting was a good one.  I want to make sure to tell the list that we have to talk about the issues we worked on at our October convenion.  I want our delegation to go back to the table with some specific responses from our organization...not yes/no agree/disagree, but just to be able to say that our consumers now are aware of the issues that will be discussed in November and January.  Since we asked for the opportunity to share the info about Maintenance, we have to be sure to discuss it.  Perhaps someone person could lead some discussion of the policy, and I could take some notes to take back to our phone meeting in November.
Thanks, all.  It was exciting to feel like we were real participants, rather than tokens who are always expected to approve whatever comes our way on the CIC.