[nfbmi-talk] still the only two

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 17:49:03 UTC 2010

MRS and MCB are still the only two agencies monitorred by RSA in FY 2009 to not have completed reports. This can be verified at:
http://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/eval/rehab/107-reports/2009/index.html

Now what does this say? Is it due to the issues at RSA as Cannon has stated at public meetings or is this due to the corruption and incompetency of our designated state units and designated state agencies>?

Well wwe'll all be please to know that Administrative Salaries and Wages through the first three quarters of this fiscal year are alread over budget. But services to blind folks from the BEP to Title I (basic VR) to Title VII (elderly blind) are shortchanged dramatically and the internal operating budget through July 2010 shows these facts loud and clear.

It seems that Cannon who always cries "poor" has found money to pay himself and others in administration even beyond the budget!!

It is outragious! Simply outragious.

Joe