[nfbmi-talk] extremely important

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 22:11:34 UTC 2010

All,

This is a link to the Michigan House Journal (html) for September 16, 2010:
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(i5bsqzusemlpqfesvawvpq55))/documents/2009-2010/Journal/House/htm/2010-HJ-09-16-080.htm

This is where the appropriations for DELEG including MCB for FY 2010-2011 are being battled out.

Now they include among other things the renovation of MCB TC and it looks like 107 full time equivelents for MCB over all (which now includes the talking book library).

I didn't have time to go through all of this as I just found it.

Also there are references to camp T in the education bill in the House Journal the day before this.

Anyway these are important items for all of us to know about and understand.

Peace with Justice,

Joe