[nfbmi-talk] extremely important

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 23:36:17 UTC 2010

Yes.

I think that is correct as I recall there was an approprition for more than
$200,000 there.

I'm still trying to figure out though the stuff related to the Stanley F.
Herman Trust that was in the MCB budget last year. And I'm trying to get
accesssable IRS 1990s on that.

The listings I have now is that is administerred by Fifth Third Bank
although the original reference was to OOld Kent bank and Trust of Grand
Rapids.

Joe