[nfbmi-talk] Fw: HEERE PIGGY PIGGY Barbecue to Benefit Youth

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 14:09:00 UTC 2010

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI
517.505.1637

--- On Fri, 9/24/10, Fred Wurtzel <f.wurtzel at comcast.net> wrote:

From: Fred Wurtzel <f.wurtzel at comcast.net>
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] HEERE PIGGY PIGGY Barbecue to Benefit Youth
Date: Friday, September 24, 2010, 11:13 PM

BBQ SUNDAY

October 17.2010

First Christian Church

1001 Chester Rd

Lansing, MI

Tickets are $10 or 2 for $15

John Overbeck and his competition Bar-B-Que team of HEERE PIGGY PIGGY are
putting on a benefit Bar-B-Que to support The youth of FCC and the youth of
The National Federation.   of the Blind of Michigan.

HEERE PIGGY PIGGY will prepare a variety of pork and chicken recipes for you
to try. You may then vote for your favorite.  The winning recipe will be
used for the next competition for this fun-loving, energetic, imaginative
and dedicated team of chefs.  Come join us to support our youth and enjoy a
delicious, mouth-watering meal of freshly prepared bar-b-que.

In addition, Schwan's Frozen Foods will be providing ice cream.  Pre-order
forms for Schwan's products will be available with 10-20% of sales going to
the youth.  Our youth will be selling the tickets and distributing the
pre-order information.  Pre-order pickups  will be available on the day of
the event.  Schwan's products will be available for purchase during the
event with a percentage benefiting our youth. Also, get your Younker's
Community Day packets for only $5.

\

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----