[nfbmi-talk] Bragging about my Husband!!

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sat Apr 2 19:26:26 UTC 2011

Hi, this is Tanya. Congratulations, Nick. And yeah, you should be proud and I believe that everyone else should be proud of you too. I mean, for doing that well. That's very good. That's very good. Yeah. Well anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know something, that I am, that I am in a home study program at The Hadley School for the Blind. I'm taking home study courses and I've gotten a lot of awards myself like a B in Personal Psychology. I've gotten, I'm in assignment 6. I've gotten a B in Life Science and I have to get some of the other stuff that I have up on the wall, that I've gotten good grades in. But anyway, so, and yeah. One is actually Spelling. That's actually up there, I believe. But anyway, so I guess I'll speak to all of you later.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/BdarUXfa-20110402-1509.wav