[nfbmi-talk] Blindness Related Story

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 14:08:04 UTC 2011

I agree, but one thing positive about this case is that police listened to
descriptions and didn't, apparently think a blind withness incompetent.

This also goes to having accessible information in the first place, and
training and technology so that we don't have to be dependent on third
parties making us vulnerable to such fraud.

Best Regards,

Joe