[nfbmi-talk] new to the list

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sat Apr 9 13:14:08 UTC 2011

HI Cristy, my name is Tanya. And I am calling from New Port, Michigan. I wanna welcome you the list. So if you ever want to talk to me **** you can send me an e-mail at tanya.smith01 at gmail.com. If you want to get to know me better.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/pYwpqtnu-20110409-0904.wav