[nfbmi-talk] Board Meeting on April 28

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:38:57 UTC 2011

April 11, 2011:

Dear Fellow Federationists:

    Our next Board Meeting Conference Call will be on Thursday, April 28, at 8:00 P.M. We are postponing the Meeting by one week,
since the usual date, April 21 is Maundy Thursday. Everyone please have a Blessed and Happy Easter. Then, join us on the Board
Meeting Conference call on April 28. Please call
605-475-4333 902855 Pound.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan