[nfbmi-talk] Chocolate Melk

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 01:45:24 UTC 2011

Well Joe, they're trying to take that stuff out of the public schools because they say it has no nutritional value!  As a firm democrat, I stand for the rights of the people and believe that the government shouldn't regulate what the students eat and how much they can pee, but who am I?  I was also told once that blind guys couldn't buy beer on the train!  So, we made a big fuss and at least got free train tickets.  I know that high schools are now developing a black market in sweets.  For awhile my son would take about half a dozen twinkies to school and come home with a few dollars in his pocket!  I wonder?
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!