[nfbmi-talk] replying to independence and cane use

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Apr 16 02:20:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

It seems to me that chocolate milk is one of God's blessings and ought to be
raised to the level of a sacrament.  When you add a doughnut it is a
complete meal, especially if one is interested in vegetarianism.

Regarding Larry's comment about the schools, they have never had any kind of
sense of fun or what is good to do, they always want rules about being
quiet, lining up, listening and all kinds of repressive stuff like that.

Warmest Regards,

Fred