[nfbmi-talk] board meeting

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 02:46:25 UTC 2011

Yes it is. It is in Ann Arbor. It is at St. Paul Lutheran Church at 420 West Liberty, Ann Arbor MI 48105
This is the church where Nick and I attend. We will have a spaghetti lunch to raise money for our Ann Arbor Chapter. Lunch will be
$6. You will get spaghetti, garlic bread, a drink and a cookie.

Terri Wilcox