[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA - Budget Documents per Request of 3-24-11

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 21:48:11 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (DELEG)
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: FOIA - Budget Documents per Request of 3-24-11

There are no monies spent in this and this is not the full operating budget through September 31, 2010:

Table with 6 columns and 257 rows

MICHIGAN COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND

FY 2009 - 2010

INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET

AS OF  December 2009

FY 2009-2010

COSTS BY CATEGORY

SALARIES AND WAGES

$6,539,308

LONGEVITY AND INS

$1,323,184

RETIREMENT AND FICA

$2,132,194

CSS&M

$842,000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

$332,000

TRAVEL

$331,617

VENDING & CAFETERIA OPERATIONS

     1,500,000

VENDING STAND RETIREMENT

        740,000

VENDING STAND TRAINING

          33,000

ELECTED OPERATOR COMMITTEE

          11,000

NETWORK

        915,001

STUDENT TRAINING IT PURCHASES

          15,000

MINI ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM

        100,000

CASE SERVICES

     5,476,115

SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT

          97,170

STATE IL COUNCIL

$101,000

COST ALLOCATIONS

$242,139

MCDC

        192,000

BEP OCCUPANCY

     1,040,000

MCB RENT AND OCCUPANCY

        450,000

BUILDING MAINTENANCE/RENOVATIONS

        400,000

BUILDING OPERATIONS

        140,000

CAPITAL OUTLAY

     2,000,000

COMMISSION COSTS

$18,000

GIFTS & STANLEY HERMAN TRUST

$15,000

STRATEGIC PLANNING

$3,000

STAFF TRAINING

$29,000

ARRA TITLE I

$2,000,000

ARRA - OLDER BLIND

$1,187,077

ARRA - PART B

$156,528

STATE AID TO SUBREGIONAL LIBRARIES

$451,800

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$28,813,133

REVENUES

GF/GP

$5,792,800

DED-OSER

$12,802,954

2009 DED-OSER BASIC

     3,962,186

TRAINING

          18,883

SOCIAL SECURITY REIMBURSEMENT

        195,131

DED-OSERS SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT

          97,170

GIFTS and STANLEY HERMAN

        415,000

LOCAL MATCH

          40,000

 SETASIDE

        320,000

CAPITAL OUTLAY

$400,000

 OLDER BLIND

     1,082,963

2009 OLDER BLIND CARRY FORWARD

        146,499

ARRA - OLDER BLIND

     1,187,077

ARRA - PART B

        156,528

ARRA - TITLE I

2,000,000

PART B

        195,942

   TOTAL REVENUES

$28,813,133

INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR ADMINISTRATION

SALARIES AND WAGES

$603,694

LONGEVITY AND INS

$108,248

RETIREMENT AND FICA

$196,084

CSS&M

$60,000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

$5,000

TRAVEL

$15,000

COMMISSION COSTS

$18,000

GIFTS & STANLEY HERMAN TRUST

$15,000

STRATEGIC PLANNING

$3,000

STAFF TRAINING

$21,000

STATE IL COUNCIL

$101,000

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$1,146,026

ADMINISTRATION REVENUES

GIFTS and STANLEY HERMAN

$15,000

DED-OSERS BASIC

$920,903

TRAINING

$18,883

GF/GP

$191,240

ADMINISTRATION   TOTAL REVENUES

$1,146,026

INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR PASSTHROUGHS

DED-OSERS TITLE 1 COST ALLOCATIONS

222,139

MCDC

192,000

BEP OCCUPANCY * No Private Yet

1,040,000

MCB RENT AND OCCUPANCY * No Private Yet

450,000

$1,904,139

PASSTHROUGH REVENUES

DED-OSERS BASIC

864139

GF/GP

1040000

 PASSTHROUGH  TOTAL REVENUES

      1,904,139

INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR REHABILITATION

SALARIES and WAGES

2,131,732

LONGEVITY AND INS

542,521

RETIREMENT AND FICA

800,523

CSS&M

500,000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

180,000

NETWORK

800,000

TRAVEL

171,617

CASE SERVICES

4,591,784

SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT

97,170

ARRA - TITLE I

2,000,000

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$11,815,347

VR REVENUES

SOCIAL SECURITY REIMBURSEMENT

99,999

DED-OSERS SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT

97,170

DED-OSER BASIC

3,983,068

2009 DED-OSER BASIC

3,962,186

LOCAL MATCH

40,000

GF/GP

1,632,924

ARRA - TITLE I

2,000,000

VR  TOTAL REVENUES

    11,815,347

INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR THE MCB TRAINING CENTER

SALARIES and WAGES

$2,000,000

LONGEVITY AND INS

380,000

RETIREMENT AND FICA

640,000

CSS&M

130,000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

12,000

MCBTC STAFF TRAINING

8,000

MINI ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM

100,000

TRAVEL

30,000

CASE SERVICES

60,000

STUDENT TRAINING IT PURCHASES

15,000

BUILDING MAINTENANCE/RENOVATIONS

140,000

BUILDING OPERATIONS

400,000

CAPITAL OUTLAY

2,000,000

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$5,915,000

MCBTC REVENUES

DED-OSER BASIC - $1,200,000 for Capital Outlay

$4,194,242

GF/GP

$920,758

GIFTS & STANLEY HERMAN TRUST

$400,000

CAPITAL OUTLAY

$400,000

 MCBTC  TOTAL REVENUES

$5,915,000

INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR THE BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM

SALARIES AND WAGES

463882

LONGEVITY AND INS

86000

RETIREMENT AND FICA

145000

CSS&M

95000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

80000

TRAVEL

55000

VENDING & CAFETERIA OPERATIONS

1500000

VENDING STAND RETIREMENT

740000

VENDING STAND TRAINING

33000

ELECTED OPERATOR COMMITTEE

11000

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

     3,208,882

BEP REVENUES

 SETASIDE

320000

DED-OSER BASIC

2048602

GF/GP

840280

BEP   TOTAL REVENUES

      3,208,882

STATUS OF THE BUDGET FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING

SALARIES AND WAGES

$800,000

LONGEVITY AND INS

$111,415

RETIREMENT AND FICA

$180,587

CSS&M

$20,000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

$50,000

TRAVEL

$30,000

CASE SERVICES

$582,531

NETWORK

$1

ARRA - OLDER BLIND

$1,187,077

ARRA - PART B

$156,528

COST ALLOCATIONS

$20,000

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$3,138,139

IL REVENUES

SOCIAL SECURITY REIMBURSEMENT

95,132

 OLDER BLIND

1,082,963

Part B

195,942

2009 OLDER BLIND CARRY FORWARD

146,499

ARRA - OLDER BLIND

1,187,077

ARRA - PART B

156,528

GF/GP

$273,998

IL   TOTAL REVENUES

      3,138,139

STATUS OF THE BUDGET FOR SERVICES FOR THE BLIND PHYSICALLY HANDICAP

SALARIES AND WAGES

$540,000

LONGEVITY AND INS

$95,000

RETIREMENT AND FICA

$170,000

CSS&M

$37,000

STAFF ADA ACCOMODATIONS

$5,000

TRAVEL

$30,000

NETWORK Is In SBPH Budget

$115,000

STATE AID TO SUBREGIONAL LIBRARIES

$451,800

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$1,443,800

SBPH REVENUES

DED OSERS-BASIC

792,000

GF/GP

$651,800

SBPH TOTAL REVENUES

      1,443,800

** SBPH RENT INCLUDED IN MCB RENT ($241,096)

STATUS OF THE BUDGET FOR YOUTH LOW VISION

CASE SERVICES

241800

   TOTAL EXPENDITURES

$241,800

YLV REVENUES

GF/GP

241800

YLV   TOTAL REVENUES

$241,800

2010 Authority

19,011,300

Items Not Charged to Our Authority

               Internal Audit

59,778

HR Optimization

0

Duncan

192,000

DIT

519,576

SWICAP

180,018

Total Authority Including Items To Other Approps

19,962,672

Current Budget

$28,813,133

Local Authorty

        521,000

GF/GP

     5,099,200

Restricted

        545,200

Private

        110,300

SubRegional State Aid

        451,800

YLV

        241,800

Authorities total

     6,969,300

Revenues

Limits

Match Needed

Voc Rehab State Grants(Title I)

16,376,945

4,432,388

Supported Employment (SE)

97,170

0

Ind Liv  - Part B (Only a portion is MCB's)

198,814

22,090

IL Older Blind Individuals (Vinatge)

1,082,963

120,329

Voc Rehab 2009 Carry Forward

3,962,186

Older Blind 2009

146,499

SE

39,109

SSI Carry Forward

175,131

Training Grant

19,413

2,157

Federal Funding Totals

22,098,230

19,011,300

4,576,964

GF/GP ** 5,099,200+241,800+451,800

5,792,800

5,792,800

5164964

627,836

Set-Asides (Estimates)

320,000

320,000

Local Match

50,000

50,000

Gift/Fund Stanley Herman  *Need to Request Change

465,000

110300

6,627,800

6,273,100

5,645,790

ARRA Funding

VR

2,000,000

2,000,000

Part B

125,528

125,528

Older Blind

1,000,000

1,000,000

3,125,528

2010 Grand Total ** Doesn't Include SubRegionals

31,851,558

28,409,928

table end