[nfbmi-talk] Independence Market Volunteers at 2011 National Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:10:01 UTC 2011

Mrs. Jernigan and Mrs. Maurer are beginning to put together the schedules for the aids and appliances demonstrators, storekeepers, and cashiers at the NFB Independence Market for our 2011 National Convention.

    If you are interested in volunteering to    work one of these positions, please contact them at the email address below so they can give you an

assignment this year.

They are anxious to get the assignments out, so please get back to them as soon as possible.  It is contemplated that each individual will work a four-hour (morning or afternoon) and a two-hour (lunch) shift.  This is only a total of six hours.

Please do what you can to help us to have plenty of workers at the NFB Independence Market to assist our fellow members.  Mrs. Jernigan and Mrs. Maurer  look forward to working with each of you on this important project.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont, President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Please contact

(Mrs.) Patricia A. Maurer
Director of Community Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND