[nfbmi-talk] college assessment

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Fri Apr 29 14:27:35 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

Thanks for this info. I think this is  important for parents and their youth to know about this ahead of time. I  knew about it simply  because I had friends from the Blind school who  had mentioned it. Now youth  are in a different situation so  it is good that you have provided this info.

Also, at what age do youth qualify for  transition and other services from MCB.  Age 14 or 12?
Is the Youth Low Vision program still in operation and being funded.

Thanks
Georgia