[nfbmi-talk] Thisis about leader dogs and not mcb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 19:59:37 UTC 2011

Ok yawal we've seen the self promoting vstuff of MCB about the innane article that I'll attach here after my signature line. I mean MCB had simply a mention here. And that is the scramble, the mad and press release scramble and scandel MCB uses to justify its existence. Now this does not denigrate at the least the experience of this individual or the goodwill intended. Nor, by the way does it denigrate the great and immense goodwill and good works of the primary player here: "Leader Dog."

It is a pathetic appeal for any "good news", however shallow by MCB while at the same time ecensorring facts or even questions about its secret governmental activities.