[nfbmi-talk] conversation station

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Fri Apr 29 22:54:59 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff,

The conversation Station is a phone number that offers these various chat
rooms on different subjects such as cooking etc. I am told there are
podcasts. Actually, I checked it out briefly for a friend in the ski club
down at Pine Knob. You have to be 18 to call in. My friend doesn't know how
to use a computer so this is an option for him to reach out a bit.
 I seriously believe that the nfb lists such as guitalk, electronics talk
and so forth are more suitable for youth and teenagers.

Best,
Georgia