[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [acb-l] Michigan rehab was accessible currency

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 03:31:12 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: bookwormahb at earthlink.net
To: joe harcz Comcast ; Carl Jarvis ; Baracco, Andrew W ; acb-l at acb.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [acb-l] Michigan rehab was accessible currency

This assumes some knowledge we don’t have.
Is MCBVI the Michigan Council, the affiliate of ACB?
I know Chris Boone was a cane travel instructor, rehab counselor,  and then
yes head of the MI rehab center before she was unjustly fired.  Yes she did start a fire arms class, but it was with harmless BB guns.
It was not right of the commission to take the action they did.

Uh, who is Cannon?
“Also, and Carl is to the side on this issue, but Christine Boone, an able and noble Training Center coordinator whom I've grown to both "love" in the best sense of the word and "admire" and "advocate" for even though on many issues I disagree with her on was removed illegally and with great malice and forethought and with all sorts of violations of civil rights by Cannon more than one year ago for nominally autorizing, a highly and "sighted supervised" and, volitional and optional course, using a BB gun for crying out loud in a target shooting class!”

What is this all about? What violations of civil rights by Cannon?

Ashley