[nfbmi-talk] Fw: ada rehab act request july 19 mcb meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 15:36:22 UTC 2011

    This again stands as an ADA/504 complaint against MCB Director Patrick D. Cannon for he has to this very date failed to even respond to this request for information in accessible format required under law, let alone to remit it in a timely manner.

This is a "pattern and practice" of violations of the ADA/504 and must be assumed to be intentional and with malice of forethought for Mr. Cannon has been advised on several occasions over decades now of his obligations.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.