[nfbmi-talk] Fw: 2010-2011 Imagination Fund campaign

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:01:47 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Diggs, Parnell
To: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:23 AM
Subject: 2010-2011 Imagination Fund campaign

Dear Larry:

Thank you so much for your generous gift of $125 to the 2010-2011 Imagination Fund campaign.  Your support will aid in our continuing effort to change what it means to be blind through the programs of the National Federation of the Blind at all levels.

If you have not done so already, please remember to apply for an Imagination Fund grant by September 1; and of course, it is not too early to appoint a coordinator for the 2011-2012 campaign.  In closing, I am thankful for your kind expression of support on the floor of our recent National Convention.

Cordially,

Parnell Diggs, Chairman

National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund