[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Report on MCB Response to RSA

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 22:49:26 UTC 2011

They still haven't finished this years later. Where is the Independent Living Manual and the changed Eaton ISD materials? Here we're now about to go into yet another fiscal year and MCB still hasn't complied with five years of monitoring requirements...

I don't get how Cannon and all can still be in business, doing busines as usual...

I just don't get it.

Joe