[nfbmi-talk] Fw: 2020 comments

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 14:56:50 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Michigan Comm for the Blind Vision 20/20 List
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: 2020 comments

The facts are in documented form that MCB and a number of state agencies routinely violate the ADA in both failures to remit information pro forma, let alone after requests in accessible formats. In addition anyone who has read the ADA and program access requirements would denote systemwide failures in those regards again documented in the public record and by various accessibility surveys which yours truly has in his hands.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz

Who does not post anonymously