[nfbmi-talk] sorry here is the renewed request for timely info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 16:35:16 UTC 2011

Request Cannon for ALJ Information for December 8, 2011 Meeting ADA/504

December 1, 2011

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

Email: joeharcz at comcast.net

Patrick D. Cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind

Via e-mail

Dear Mr. Cannon,

I am expressly requesting all transcripts, ALJ summaries and all exhibits related to the Administrative Law Judge determinations to be brought before the MCB Board on December 8, 2011. You and the agency have been notified by myself and the Attorney General’s Office that these quasi-judicial determinations cannot be properly “adjudicated” without all relevant information and that includes said information in a timely and accessible manner for those of us who are blind including those commissioners of MCB who are blind.

Thus I’m requesting all of this information today in my most accessible format which is: to have it as a Word document or plain text enclosure sent to my e-mail address.

It is simply incredible to me that you continue as a blind person himself to violate the effective communications requirements, in documented fashion, with supposed impunity over years.

It is time for that to end with your prompt remission of these requested documents and all documents requested for the upcoming MCB meetings.

A failure to promptly respond to this inquiry is just another quiver in my metaphorical bow and the class complaints against your person for persistent, pernicious, and intentionally malicious violations of my and the class’ civil rights.

Yours Truly,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.