[nfbmi-talk] an outright bbald faced lie

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 00:59:24 UTC 2011

This is from today's MCB report from Pat Cannon:
"
Earlier this year, staff began distributing the MCB Budget to Commissioners on a monthly basis.  However, during the last two months of the fiscal year,
LARA’s Finance division was unable to provide staff with the monthly budget as they had in the past due to end of fiscal year and change in LARA staff.
 The budget report that is included with this report was generated by MCB staff based exclusively on expenditures."

This is an outright lie as anyone on this list serve knows. And as a matter of pure and unadulterated fact folks have my official requests for financial data unresponded to as they are  to upon this and other archived list serves.

And in fact there is nothing to this date related to the financial activities of MCB even upon its self lauded and inane web site since June of 2011 relative to financial activities.

I'm again sick to my stomached that Cannon and all of his cranks can put such bald faced and outright lies into the public record acting like somehow in their psychotic fantasies like they were actually true.

I call these contentions psychotic and indeed pathologically so as they don't even remotely engage the real and tangible world but, rather only the world of a psychotic fantasy.

If I'm incorrect in this analysis then show me the money. Literally so!

If this is defamation then show me in documented fashion when Cannon or anyone else has remitted information relative to any financial action let alone its operating budget even after request (which I've done several times) in any format.

Does this liar and pathological narcissists Cannon  actually believe his own press release information put forward in things like his own "MCB Report"?

Do we have a government here based upon falsehood piled upon further falsehoods and then, because we are blind are told simply to take this crap?

Now, if Cannon and all are correct in that they've sent all financial data to commissioners on a monthly basis and then not sent it to me, a citizen of this state we've got another issue. But, regardless in both instances it is still an outright lie, and who could trust the data anyways coming from a known and documented liar of the first order such as Cannon?

Again, I paul Joseph Harcz, Jr. publicly call Cannon and his minions in this regards an outright liar. I, once again defy him to publicly sue me for defamation as that is a false accusation of actually criminal activity by a public actor.

Oh, yea Cannon is public and he is a bad actor. It is dispictable that he thinks he can pull these bad acts off on we the organized blind or individuals who are not prone to confabulated paradigms made byoutright liars sucking at the public trough.

Show me the money Cannon!
Joe

\