[nfbmi-talk] Fred Wurtzel is featured in the Braille Monitor!

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 18:02:42 UTC 2011

Dear Michigan Federationists:
    The lead article of the December Braille Monitor will be of special interest to Michigan Federationists. It was written by Fred Wurtzel, about Bob Burnett, the Science teacher at the Michigan School for the Blind. It discusses positive attitudes about blindness and is a very worthwhile read! Congratulations Fred Wurtzel!

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan