[nfbmi-talk] Fred Wurtzel is featured in the Braille Monitor!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 19:14:07 UTC 2011

Christine, if you knew Bob Burnet, you would surely not forget the meaning
of that word!  I think you're right though.  Our English teacher used to
give us a bunch of spelling words.  She didn't give us the deffinitions just
the words.  We had to look up the words and she would give us deffinitions
on the test and we would have to have the word.  She would give us something
like 80 and pick 20.  I haven't seen instructors do that much anymore!