[nfbmi-talk] more documented ada violations by mahs

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 19:30:34 UTC 2011

>From Robbie Kay's Transcript:

"
MR. HULL:  Your Honor, I'd ask, as both Mr. Robinson and I are visually impaired, if we might be able to exchange correspondence with you and between the parties via email, which would be accessible to both of us.

ALJ FRIEDLIS:  You can exchange your material between each other by email, but I do not accept email communication.

MR. HULL:  Understandable, not a problem. "

Note: MAHS is an entity of state and local government under Title II of the ADA and is supposed to have an effective communications policy and practice like all other entities of state and local government. In addition MAHS and its parent LARA are recipients of copious federal funding and obligated to follow Section 5904 in all procedings.

That includes accepting and disseminating information in accessable formats upon request.

Joe