[nfbmi-talk] a lesson in democracy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 17:52:32 UTC 2011

Colleagues,

Again Susan Tierney, no doubt at the behest of her boss is trying to intimidate and has, in the past illegally censored politically protected freedom of expression on a state sponserred list serve. It is a gross violation of fundamental rights. I, for one will not be intimidated or have my fundamental rights guaranteed to all citizens including those of us who are blind suborned.

I must say that since this list serve (MCB 20/20) was turned over to Julia Burdgick for moderation the messages have gone through.

But, Tierney and Hiebeck did, in documented fashion directly censor in the past even public domain information related to fully adjudicated cases including Dave Robinson's and those related to Christine Boone, let alone filings and other public documents related to the Robin Hill case, etc. Oh yea, and they even blocked the case filings of Terry Eagle.

This is simply incredible and is the rankest form of paternalism and suppression of all that is right.

The great Constitutional lawyer Jacobus Tenbroek must be turning over in his grave.

Sincerely,

Joe