[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar Update

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Dec 16 02:08:21 UTC 2011

Hello.
Here's a quick update on Washington Seminar 2012. There's still room if you are interested in attending. Your cost will include your transportation, food, and other personal expenses as well as roughly $25 toward the cost of the hotel room, assuming we get 4 people per room. Again, please write me off-list if you are interested in going or have further questions. In case of there being more people than spots, some preference will be given to people who express earlier interest. If you've never gone, it's an experience you don't want to miss.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys