[nfbmi-talk] change in the College Policy

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:30:06 UTC 2011

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

December 21, 2011

Dear Everyone:

Here is the information that I received concerning the written
notifications for staff about the change in the College Policy. This
information will be of interest to many of you.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont, Commission for the Blind Board Member
 The primary goal of The Commission for the Blind is the
gainful employment of Michigan's blind citizens. This is my primary
goal as a Commissioner.

(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com