[nfbmi-talk] recording of MCB special meeting, 12/20/2011

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:53:45 UTC 2011

Given the evaluation that Director Cannon received from the Commission Board earlier this month, the recording that you can download
at the link below demonstrates how he has chosen to respond to it and how he will very likely try to undermine any constructive
future Board action.  Most bosses would fire any subordinate who spoke to them as Mr. Cannon spoke to the Commission Board
yesterday.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22266576/MCB%2012202011.mp3

This "meeting" took place on December 20, 2011 and was recorded from my phone.  Any background comments you may hear from yours
truly are strictly mine alone, though they may and should reflect those of a wider audience.  I kept my big mouth shut most of the
time.

If this event leaves you with concerns or a bad feeling generally, you may wish to contact the Governor and other officials and make
them aware of what is happening as you see and know it.

Joe Sontag