[nfbmi-talk] recording of MCB special meeting, 12/20/2011

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 13:08:20 UTC 2011

You've pointed right at the elephant clearly in the middle of the room
Larry. We can see clearly in the spate of ALJ cases that MCB and it's very
BEP program arbitrarily requires reporting and other standards on certain
operators, but not upon itself.

Joe Sontag's case is clear and unrefutable for he sufferred a massive point
reduction that was simply pulled out of MCB's hind quarters and to this date
Zanger has refused any documentation about those determinations.

And the agency over all refuses to disclose just simply how it spends its
money or where it goes.

Now we're talking about a federally funded state agency that actually has a
$26 million budget this year and who can give a detailed monthly or even
annual report, or simple balance sheet?

Yet the same agency expects that set asides are paid, taxes, etc., etc.  and
rightfully so of vendors who don't have revenues even remotely close to
that.

It is the classic case here of the tail wagging the dog...And we all know
what happens when that happens...lol...

Joe