[nfbmi-talk] Hilton Anatole Rooms

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 04:18:29 UTC 2011

J.J., it is good to know that the hotel is ready for us. I hope you do not
mind my sending out a different perspective on preferences on which side to
stay on. Nick and I really liked the atrium. The rooms are bigger, and the
Atrium is very near the Exhibit Hall, and many of the Seminar rooms. No
matter which side you stay on, you will either be closer to General Sessions
and farther from the Exhibit Hall and Meeting rooms, or vice versa.

Terri Wilcox