[nfbmi-talk] to hold a candle, Part 2

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 27 20:13:27 UTC 2011

Dear Federation Family:
    It turns out that we did not have to process in and out with the candle. It was placed through a plastic cup to hold the wax, and we just held them during the singing of Silent Night. So, I did hold the candle. I held it with two hands, because I was nervous about it, but I held it. It must be some sort of visual thing to hold candles in the church while singing Silent Night. It seems kind of pointless to me. Anyone who has had sight want to explain this?

Terri Wilcox