[nfbmi-talk] recording of MCB special meeting, 12/20/2011

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 22:40:08 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Isn't it remarkable that a blind volunteer can record and post public domain
material with lightening speed and with no funding yet the entire MCB cannot
account for how it expends its funds or even produce financial and other
information after more than seven years (RSA monetoring and corrective
actions)?

Joe S can do this but the entire agency cannot seem torecprocate and supply
him required data related to his points?

If this wasn't so utterly absurd and so utterly destructive to the blind
community it would be laughable. Sadly it isn't a laughing matter.

II personally think that LARA should hire Joe for say $100,000 per year to
do all the recording of all LARA events including of course MCB's.

They can save or come up with the funds for this by firing so-called
communications experts Morrow and Teirney.

Joe Harcz