[nfbmi-talk] social network

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:32:36 UTC 2011

Hey Jeff, This is awesome. We will be able to announce our Michigan
"Birding by Ear" activities. By the way the next one is Saturday,
January 7 at the Environmental Interpretive Center in Dearborn from
10-12. Also we can announce winter weekend activities at Camp
Tuhsmeheta. Thanks so much to you and Hunter and any one else
involved. Blessings, Donna Butterfly