[nfbmi-talk] to hold a candle, Part 2

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 21:16:38 UTC 2011

Great description. Now I come from the Roman Catholic tradition and lighting
candless is pretty standard fair. In fact I often wonderred why more
churches didn't burn down accidently because of that tradition.

As a young alter boy it was my task to light candless all around the alter
back in the day.

Regardless this is a beutiful ceremony of which you speak both spiritually
and for those who have it, visually.

Peace in the New Year,

Joe