[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Tue Feb 1 12:10:53 UTC 2011

Hi, this is Tonya. I am watching the news and here in Michigan we are suppose to get a storm with ice and stuff like that. They are just broadcasting it today. We had a few inches of snow but later on tonight about midnight or so or earlier into the morning, we are going to have like 4 inches or more, 4 to 6. So anyway, whoever is from Michigan or I do not know if it is in wherever you guys are from, but anyway be careful. I am going out to the store today. I am going to get some water and some stuff. Anyway, oh and I also wanted to let you know that in case anyone who was asking, my Voice On The Go cannot access the file, in order words it does not do web links so I cannot access the file. But my husband did say that it was great that the blind driver challenge was going on, it was even on the news so yeah. But he is still kind of wondering who is going to cover the cost and who is going to, and he said to me, well I know that it will be interesting to drive on a track but on highway it would kind of scary because all of the roads have to be done and stuff like that.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1296561678258.wav