[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] KnfbReader Mobile special pricing

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:30:51 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Hingson (by way of David Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)" <info at michaelhingson.com>
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 4:34 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] KnfbReader Mobile special pricing

KnfbReader Mobile special pricing

To help celebrate the successful Blind Driver Challenge as well as the NFB
Washington Seminar, the NFB KnfbReader Sales project and The Michael Hingson
Group, Inc. have obtained great phone prices and are offering complete
KnfbReader prices for February or as long as the phones last.  We have been
offered a limited number of Nokia N95 NAM slide phones as well as a small
number of Nokia E72 QWERTY phones.

As long as these phones last we are offering complete Reader systems
including the phone of your choice, KnfbReader Mobile software and Talks or
MobileSpeak for $1,395 plus $25 shipping and insurance.  We are only selling
these items as full systems.

If you wish to take advantage of these great prices please email me,
info at michaelhingson.com, or call me at (415) 827-4084.

Since the release of the KnfbReader Mobile there has never been a better
price for this wonderful product.  Take advantage of now being able to read
virtually any printed material.  What you can read is limited only by your
imagination.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Happy reading,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com